Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am absolutely gutted. My beloved X-Trail has a problem with losing power sporadically.
I have spent thousands on her and this is the 1st time she’s broken and the garage have said it’s a common fault on Auto X-Trails but will cost about £1k plus!
you will see the work and money spent to get her into shape, the interior is immaculate including even the hooks for the boot cover! I’ve a spreadsheet of all work done after being bumped a few years ago (new side steps,
headlamps, etc).
Never let me down until now - 137k on clock.
I can drive as is, but I can’t risk it losing power on hills as I live in the Pennines on the tops!
I’ve asked the garage to take out the stereo/cam/ApplePlay as they were £800 alone.
Heater blower needs looking at, it’s blowing when switched off but when switched on it still works up the fan speed direction and heat/Air Con fine.
bit of rust starting on arches. I had the whole outside body conditioned a few years ago and hence it looks so great and these minors don’t detract from a lovely looking vehicle.
I need to get my number player removed too - I’d like it to go to someone to fix and use because it’s too good to just be spares it really is.
Just serviced and Mot’d in July - FSH stamped up. Got pics/history/details on request and happy to come have you see. I’m near Halifax. Ideally without stereo I’d like around £750? Comments welcomed
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Speedometer

Hood Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side-view mirror Car Vehicle registration plate Tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior

Car Grille Tire Hood Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Window Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Wheel Motor vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.