Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one help me to find the engine code for my x trail l need to get a replacemant engine and have found one ( code QR20DE ) but not sure if this code is compatible with my vehicle. l have found the vin no. but dont know how to get the engine code from this no.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Enter your VIN, your engine should be listed in the model info:

Rebuilt engines are getting hard to find for the T30, over here anyway. I just received a rebuilt YD22DDTi from Germany, and it took a lot of searching to find It. Nissan quoted me 13,000€ to fit an engine that they, « may or may not have in stock. »

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can any one help me to find the engine code for my x trail l need to get a replacemant engine and have found one ( code QR20DE ) but not sure if this code is compatible with my vehicle. l have found the vin no. but dont know how to get the engine code from this no.
Thanks for coming back, My VIN is as follows, JN1TANT30U0027822, does that help. I suppose l need my code to know if it is compatible with the code above so l know the replacement engine will fit. Any advice greatfully recieved.
JOS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts