Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just agreed to buy a 2005 2.2 dCi Sport Fat Face (special edition), picking it up next week. What can I look forward to? When I took it out for a test drive it certainly seemed more perky than my Volvo V70 (petrol) although 2nd gear seemed a tiny bit notchy. Overall really quite pleasantly surprised on the comfort levels compared with say a Rav which would have been a fair bit more expensive.

Couple of questions that I didn't bother asking at the time...

As it has SatNav I'm assuming it won't have the cd autochanger?

Re the Sat Nav, what's the procedure for updating the maps? Will it have mp3 connectivity?

PS

Hi to all you Datsun Doods out there :cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
HI,
the sat nav is a disc type to update is a disc cost an arm & leg dont buy them off ebay they dont work :bigcry: ... gearbox 2nd gear mite be worth an oil change bet it has not been done before :eek: ... it has sat nav it will only have a single disc head unit. ther are some probs with the turbo 1st thing to do is at the dealer lift the bonnet and run your finger across the front right under side edge of the intercooler and see if there is oil there..... report this to dealer and see what he says..the 2.2 pulls like a train..... run the tyres on 35psi all round to get better wear as the walls are soft and the outer edges will wear faster....hope this is of help to you...regards..mark :thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great thx. Got a 12 month warranty off the dealer and the manufacturer's warranty still has some to go so I'll see how the turbo issue develops. Thanks for the tip about the tyres. ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts