Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

New to the forum need some advice.

Radio cd player head unit Blaupunkt cy690 unable to change stations or volume and steering column controls not working. Appears to have frozen has anyone got any ideas.

If anybody has upgraded their unit and wants to sell the standard unit because i`m happy enough with as it was please contact me.

Thanks Baz

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
bazzersxtrail said:
Hi guys

New to the forum need some advice.

Radio cd player head unit Blaupunkt cy690 unable to change stations or volume and steering column controls not working. Appears to have frozen has anyone got any ideas.

If anybody has upgraded their unit and wants to sell the standard unit because i`m happy enough with as it was please contact me.

Thanks Baz
bazz, don't use a unit from another Nissan as your radio is coded to your vehicles Nats system, this is to stop anyone stealing yours and putting it in another vehicle as it would be rendered useless. The only thing you can do is buy an upgrade unit, but if your going to d.i.y then you'll have to splice into the power antenna cable or you won't get a good signal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.