Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just been quoted £304 for a 3 year service and £58 for 1st MOT by Westway Manchester. How does this compare to others experience ?

Best regards.
IanD

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Total price for m3 sevice, MOT, replace front brake pads and front wheel tracking £543.73
When i checked the break down of the bill they had charged £79 for the tracking alone......
If i had been told prior to having the tracking done how much it cost, i would have left it and gone somewhere like Quick Fit, but needed it done ASAP as we are off on our Jollies tomorrow.

Best regards,
IanD

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
IanD said:
Total price for m3 sevice, MOT, replace front brake pads and front wheel tracking £543.73
When i checked the break down of the bill they had charged £79 for the tracking alone......
If i had been told prior to having the tracking done how much it cost, i would have left it and gone somewhere like Quick Fit, but needed it done ASAP as we are off on our Jollies tomorrow.

Best regards,
IanD
At least **** Turpin wore a mask
Have a good holiday and a safe journey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.