Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've just found this forum and added it to my favorites. Hope to get loads of useful info from here!

Well, last Sunday we went looking for a car for my father in law. He currently has a 54 reg Xtrail SVE and has been thrilled with it.

Went to our local dealer to look at the new Xtrail for him. Well, he bought one and some how we did too!!!!

It's a Nissan Xtrail Tekna.

Spec:

Metallic black, Full leather, electric heated front seats, panoramic sunroof, power fold mirrors, Sat nav, reversing camera, Cruise, Bluetooth, Bose sound system, 2.0l 173 BHP diesel, aux input, 4 heated & cooled cupholders, 3 years FREE servicing, Xenons, auto lights and wipers.

Here's a few pics of what it will look like when it arrives. Hopefully delivery will only be a few weeks. CAN'T WAIT!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car will be ready for collection this Sunday!!! :)

Can't wait now! Has anybody any reccomendations as to what type of diesel to use and how long the engine needs to be run in for?

·
Registered
385 Posts
nice looking motor. :thumbs: I would just go for the normal diesel if however you do not mind the extra cost of ultimate then they do say in the long term you will see more benefit.

·
Registered
198 Posts
gg8tcw said:
The car will be ready for collection this Sunday!!! :)

Can't wait now! Has anybody any reccomendations as to what type of diesel to use and how long the engine needs to be run in for?
I'm a member of a diesel drivers forum and the general opinion on there is that Shell Extra is the fuel to go for, I have used Shell V-Power a couple of times but any gains in performance are offset with a drop in MPG.

G

·
due to pick up a new xtrail next week - when did this new satnav disc come out? If it comes out in next few days, I need to ask...., and if it comes out on Nov 30th, I need to say what I'd like to happen!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts