Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
'Hmm' looks like a Navara in the photo!! over the last couple of weeks I've seen a lot of crazy driving in the BIG FREEZE some drivers just don't have a clue how to drive in these conditions and just drive to fast.I had no problems driving in the snow and iced up roads I was more concerned of other drivers hitting me :|

·
Registered
30 Posts
As far as I know - and remember I live in Switzerland - there is no "legal" requirement for winter tyres.

Instead the requirement of your insurance is that your car is adequately prepared for the prevailing conditions. If not, and you are required to claim, your car may not be covered.

Futhermore if you were in an accident the police may apportion greater blame on you should your car not be adequately prepared - this may mean going from a non-blame to a blame accident.

It is one reason why, after 20cm of snow last night, I am not moving my Alpina today - as it sits of summer tyres

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.