Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sad: I have just been informed that the ABS sensor on my xt has failed, £200.00 for the part and £108 fitting. Then all this plus flippin Vat. :bigcry:
I was not convinced it was the problem, so went back the the dealer and asked for a retest, this time they took over two hours with the CONNECT II computer to trace the fault again. :bow:
They then created the same fault on a new xt by disconnecting the sensor from it, this produced the same fault as mine.
So, I am now happy with their result, :lol: but not with the money to be fixed.
I have three local garages that all do service and repairs for me, none of them was able to HACK the nissan software to get the fault code. :headbang:
I have better news today though, they are to let me have a car whilst mine ins in the garage. :bow:
Lets hope they have a complete nightmare with it, because I managed to talk to the tecky who will be doing the surgery (dont like MECHANICS any more) and he says that most of the sensors will be rusted and gunked up so bad he will have to dismantle the entire wheel hub and assembley to drill it out. :boxing:
Best of luck mate, at £75.50 and hour you willl deserve it. :twisted:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.