Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm going to look at (and probably buy) a Nissan X-Trail 2.0 Dci 173 Sport Expedition this coming friday.

It's a 57 reg, 21k mileage and is available at £15000.

As i've never owned a 4x4 or a nissan i was wondering what you guys think? well worth the money?

Many thanks in advance.

Richard Leach.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hi Richard, i am new to the forum myself, i am looking at the moment, went to have a look at one today, 57 plate, 11.044 miles, 2.0dci sport expedition auto, its priced at 15999, so i suppose the prices of our two are somewhere in the same ball park,if you have a look for the same spec on autotrader it should give you a good idea, i have checked on autos in my neck of the woods , and theres only 2 mines one of them
good luck,let me know how you get on
cheers
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dave,

I collected my X-trail last Friday and am loving every bit of it, the extra room, smoothness & of course the gadgets (sat nav, MP3 CD changer) :D

How did you get on with yours?

Regards,

Richard.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hi Richard, pleased you are liking the x trail, i am working in Ireland for the next 2 weeks, so i am picking mine up on July 1st, but i am sure i will like it ,i did whilst i was test driving it,
any way i will let you know my thoughts when i have driven it a few miles
Cheers
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.