Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, went out in the Xtrail today, parked up and locked with remote key as normal, came back out pressed remote unlock, opened door and Alarm started going off!!! Had to lock,unlock several times to eventually turn off alarm and all was fine after. This has happened once before about 2 weeks ago but been fine since, anyone any suggestions? I have recently bought a new lower remote key and programmed in using the normal method, but this works fine usually, could it be the remote transponder at fault? Help appreciated, Mark.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mines done that too on the odd occassion, I think its due to the door unlocking a moment before the alarm fully deactivates, therefore if your too quick on opening the door it sets the alarm off :oops: .
I know were all keen to get in our X Trails but I just give it a second or two before pulling on the door handle!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank God!!!!

I thought this was only happening to me, but I am glad to hear its a common thing.

I just put it down to opening a door too soon before the motion sensors de-activated.

The only thing is, it always seems to happen when you are in a rush and it takes ages for it to reset!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.