Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've googled and googled and found no info.
But I wanted to know if the 6 spoke 17" Alloys off a 2006 T30 Aventura will fit my 2008 T31 2.5 Expedition Sport. Currently has the newer 17" alloys, and both sets have 5 studs.
Will the holes line up ? I read something about PCD, and its got me all confused.

Any help please.

Thanks
Doc

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I had a bargin of ebay, new T30 Nissan alloy wheel and new dunlop tyre for £65. Yes it does fit, I have tried it on the rear wheels but don't expect the front to be different.
It does fit in the spare wheel well, on fact it is a few mm narrower sitting in there.
I bought one as you can not tow with the so called space saver. Nissan are bad on this as all they save is money.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I did the same as Chris and got a new T30 wheel and tyre from ebay and it fits the T31. There are a couple of other people who have bought these T30 wheels and all confirm that they fit.

Like Chris, I needed this for towing a caravan and found that the breakdown services would consider you as not having a serviceable spare if you got a puncture while towing so any assistance could be chargeable and on a best endeavours basis only. Also there could be problems with your insurance if you had an accident while using the cost reduced spare outside of Nissan's very restrictive handbook conditions. Very disappointed with Nissan as they do not even offer a reasonable price upgrade to a proper spare when you buy a new X-Trail.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys,

Annoying indeed.........Id understand if nissan provided an option to upgrade to a normal alloy wheel, so to suggest they want to make more money. dont understand what they were thinking on spare wheel issue.

Anyway.
Little update, Ordered set of 5 used 17" T30 Alloys. Should be delivered today.
Only needed 3 as a temporary measure. set of 5 was better deal.
So I will have 2 spare, if any one needs 1 or 2 let me know.
The other 3 will be available in 1 or 2 months time.

Im based in birmingham near the edgbaston cricket ground.

Regards.
Sham

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep, I'd go along with those comments. I've had my X-trail for a year now and this is my only complaint. I was quoted £682 for a new alloy wheel by my dealer plus £180 for a tyre, absolutely ridiculous when it is possible to buy four non-OE alloys for £300!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a 17 in alloy with tyre in the garage ex Columbia which I purchased from Easy Jap Parts for the T31 and as I have now parted with the X Trail after almost 10 years and 4 cars its surplus to requirements
Its excellent condition as are the MAD springs for the T31 and if anyone is interested I would like the space if a price can be agreed
I have to say that I enjoyed the XTs but was most unimpressed with my local dealer importing XTs from Ireland at a big discount which no doubt devalued my car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.