Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much else I can say about it, except it has been with me for over 5 years now since new and has been through:

1. Off-roading
2. Commuting to work everyday (80Kms return trip a day)
3. Car Racing on a track.
4. Beach Driving
5. Camping
6. Long haul trips around Australia

What more could you ask for from an awesome 4WD like the exy? :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :)

More pics can be seen HERE

·
Registered
385 Posts
your motor must be a nightmare to keep clean. Looks very smart though. :cool: :cool:

I'm looking for window deflectors but not sure if there has been any changes to the frame on the T31.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scottie said:
your motor must be a nightmare to keep clean. Looks very smart though. :cool: :cool:
It's all part of the fun of driving the black beast LOL :) I enjoy it, even though it lasts only a couple of days before it gets dusty again (that's if it doesn't rain as well)

I'm looking for window deflectors but not sure if there has been any changes to the frame on the T31.
The frame did change for the T31, so there is a different set of window deflectors for this model. Check the aussie forum for info. and pics.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys,

The Chrome T30 Exy will soon be replaced by the 2011 T31 X-Trail CVT 4x4 (2.5LT) facelift version in Burning Red. :)

I have ordered one and now have to sit tight and wait for it to be manufactured and shipped Down-Under by end of June.

I can't wait to get my Red Bull :)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah mate, it's been my love and passion for the last 8 years but time to let go and start working on a new project ;)

The T30 is the best car I have ever owned, that's for sure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts