Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new owner of a 2011 X-Trail Tekna Dci. My phone connects to the audio system fine, however when playing music it cuts out for half a second every 10 seconds. Any ideas how to fix this? It doesn't happen when playing a CD or listening to the radio.

·
Registered
480 Posts
What phone are you using? I know my son's iPhone wouldn't stay connected but my S21 is fine. Have a look in the Bluetooth settings on the car and check you've allowed it to access both music and audio as mine did take a few goes to get right after drilling down through the menu's. You could always do a reset on the car. Is you'rs the Facelift model with Bose as I know some of the earlier T31's came on an 11 plate. Mine is a 2011 Facelift Tekna. Remember you also have a USB port under the armrest and can load music to the hard drive through that or copy CD's to it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Using a fairly new Sony Xperia. The bluetooth connects the phone and car as soon as I get in and has no problem playing the music, it's just this annoying little blip that happens every 10 seconds. I've no idea if mine is the Facelift model but yes it does have the Bose speakers. How would I do a reset on the car? It doesn't help that I don't have an owners manual.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Using a fairly new Sony Xperia. The bluetooth connects the phone and car as soon as I get in and has no problem playing the music, it's just this annoying little blip that happens every 10 seconds. I've no idea if mine is the Facelift model but yes it does have the Bose speakers. How would I do a reset on the car? It doesn't help that I don't have an owners manual.
Is your dashboard a matrix style monochrome appearance? If so it's facelift - I'll have a look on mine and tell you what to do.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yep that's the Facelift audio. I'm out in mine this morning so will check but you'll need to go into settings then drill down to factory reset - I'll message later. You do know you find Bluetooth Music under I think 2nd push of DISC AUX button..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts