Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a Kmate BH-600 visor mount, which also comes with a dash mount adaptor. The dimensions of the unit are identical to the opening in the dash, and it just fits in nice and snug. I bought it more for the asthetics, rather than its capability. It's rechargable or can be used via the 12volt lighter socket. It has a swing up microphone on the left and a keypad that can be used to dial numbers when bluetoothed to your phone.......

G

·
That looks good and I may well get one for my Punto but doesn't the X-Trail come with Bluetooth built in?? or did I pick that up wrong from somewhere.

Andy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi ian

cheers for the photos how do you find the quality of the unit with the mic being low down can people hear you ok is the speaker load enough for you to hear them

also do you run it off battery and how long does it last

cheers
Simon

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is rechargeable. Usually take it in work once a week and charge it up for a couple of hours. The microphone is a "flip up" that comes out of the front. It also has a 12v lead so can be run from the *** socket. You can also dial numbers from the keypad once it is paired with your phone. I got it more as gizzmo, as the wife describes me as "gadget man", but it does what it says on the tin !! I don't tend to get many calls while i'm mobile, if i did i would have probably gone for something dearer and more practical (i.e. located it somewhere more accessible). The main reason i got it was that the dimensions matched exactly the cubby hole in the dash that i didnt have a use for.When i first saw it i cut a piece of cardboard to the exact same dimensions and tried it in the hole, bingo a perfect fit.... The two shutters that cover the hole close up against it and it looks like it is part of the dash.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cheers Ian, as soon as I can fine one in stock somewhere I will get one and give it a try

Thanks again for the info and for posting the photos again.

Kind Regards
Simon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts