Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New shape boot area. If you remove the normal floor, then the draw/s, are you left with a flat are to use as a normal boot floor? The raised boot, + draws seems silly. I have I admit I have seen these out when the dealer was showing me the spare wheel to decide if a full sized wheel would fit but I can not remember what the lower level looked like.
On the spare wheel issue I am still confused with the dealer saying a full sized spare will NOT fit and on the caravan forum persons saying it will. (Not sure if they are talking about a T31 or T30)

·
Registered
93 Posts
The temporary use spare is the same overal dimensions as the road wheels so there is no problem with the wheel fitting in the boot. Xacre has confirmed this and has also confirmed that the Columbia wheel he purchased fits on the hub. I have just bought one from ebay. There is a set of four 17" wheels plus a single wheel on ebay as of today (13 April)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks all for the info. Have just bought a X trail so will be hunting wheels down.

G

·
Hi,
I just bought my x-trail from Turkey and there is full size spare in my boot as a standart. The only difference,it is not alloy rim but same size with same tyre...

So full size spare fits in its place in boot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts