Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fitted this recently which is made to measure for the x trail. Got it from here.'
http://www.rhinouk.co.uk/

Good product although a bit pricey. Still it keeps things tidy and with a fair bit of ocd thats what I like. It fastens via velcro to the sides and back and has straps that go over the head rests to hold it in place. I would recommend it as would my two german sheps. Sorry about poor pic quality.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can i ask how much you paid, as I am interested in getting one for my GSD too! PM me if you don't want to publicly state price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spm1801 said:
Can i ask how much you paid, as I am interested in getting one for my GSD too! PM me if you don't want to publicly state price.
Don't mind saying. I think it was £77 delivered. I did look at buying some waterproof material and getting one put together locally but by the time I had priced it up it was'nt worth it.

I would reccommend one, very easy to maintain. After the boys (got 2 GSD's) have been in I either brush it out and/or wipe down with damp cloth. The bit that hangs over the bumper is also saving the bumper from getting scratched as one of the boys needs a lift in as he's getting on a bit!!

Let me know if you need anymore info. Cheers Stuart. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Iusedtolikesaabs said:
Looks ok.
The dog guard looks the bees knees. Is it the Nissan offering, or something you found elsewhere?
IUTLS.
If you mean me, then look here. if not dont :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=49

bear in mind I didnt need to cut up the load cover, it fastens to the dog guard. :bigcry:

You live and learn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts