Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to this forum and would appreciate other forums members advice on the X Trail, I am thinking of buying one, my budget would be between 7-8000k, once I have found the one I want I would then be perhaps consider a remap, this all depends on the towing cappability of the vehicle as I regularily tow my Caravan which weighs 1500 Kgs
Any advice on the above is very welcome.
Thanks Soren.

I think I may of put this in the wrong section as my Budget is pre 2007 (mods please help) :oops:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi Soren and welcome to the forum.
You can only re-map the diesel models (unfortunately!) and think a couple of members on the forum have done this or maybe had them chipped - not sure.
Go for the higest spec car you can find and you'll be happy with the X Trail. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You will not need a remap the 2,2dci will pull 1500kgs with ease 2000kgs is the max towing with the xtrail. that money will get you a good pre 2007 j. good luck .....just be carefull turbo/intercooler probs ,,,,,,,good luck :thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.