Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

another newbie joined the ranks. Just to say a little bit why i went down the xtrail route
I did own a freelander old petrol version and is was to all intense purposes a very good car, but was getting fed up of the creaks and groans it was making as well entering my 4th year of ownership the dreaded head gasket was about to rear its head as well space issues being a problem i decided a change was needed :thumbs:

looked around the market. staying up north scotland a 4 wheel drive was a god send during the past winter. with my budget and choice of car the x trail really was well suited to my needs. good space options and according to general feed back good reliability and good drive ability. So i have plumpt for
2003 2.2i diesel sport 84k on clock
it has come with fully history which was quite important. it does have some issues which i have already identified one from this website as being the fan bearing making a noise on left turn :thumbs:
so i'll mosey around the site say my tearful farewell to www.landyzone.co.uk gr8 bunch of guys there very helpful

hopefully get some posting done

·
Registered
706 Posts
im afraid thats the the only place i get to in Scotland, then i only see the airport and one of the heliports, i have often thought of a touring holiday , but alas never got round to it, when flying offshore you see some lovely scenery, perhaps next year,
enjoy whats left of the weekend

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scenery's always nice coming back a welcome site, not so leaving.. definitely a get tour around the back roads in the highlands big comfortable car makes it all more enjoyable :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.