X-TRAIL T-31

1.Head lamp washer nozzle
Color:red (parts number)

2.Washer switch (parts number)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Guys,

The question from our friend in Japan is very clear to me and he needs to find out the part numbers for the following parts of the T31 X-Trail, which am sure you have in the UK ;)

1. The Part Number for the headlight washer nozzles (not sure if these come color-coded from Nissan, but if they do, then he's asking for the red ones)
2. The part number for the dash switch controlling these washer nozzles.

Photo of the parts in question below:

I would have helped him from my side, but the T31 xtrail in Australia didn't come with the headlight washer nozzles, so it would be appreciated if someone can please call their local dealer and enquire about the part numbers of these parts and you never know, someone might need help from Japan in the future and focalr3 would be in a position to return the favor.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Jalal,

I have posted up the part numbers for the headlight washers, but these are for the T30 series 2 variant. If someone with a T31 can give the dealer their number plate, they can find them out pretty easily. Not too sure if they come colour coded, may be primed and need spraying once purchased.
As you say there is bound to be some useful info from focalr3 being located in Japan so hopefully we can get so international help going between us all.

Jamie

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks Jamie, but I believe the T30 ones are different to the T31. Having seen the parts of the T31, Nissan made everything different to the T30 just to make our lives harder LOL :)

International xtrail community spirit is what we all should be looking for and take part in.

focalr3 actually sent me an email saying that he thinks he's not getting help because of his bad English, to which I responded, there is no way an xtrailer can't get help because of the language barrier.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just sent a PM to you Jalal.
I think even the T30's have different bits depending what year you have!

focalr3's english doesn't seem that bad compared to my Japanese.

Anyone got access to the Nissan FAST catalogue which should have the right part numbers on, or at least put him in the right direction?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I feel glad.
Thank you, everybody. :grin:

If there is the thing that it is unknown, about Japanese specifications, please hear it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
focalr3 said:
An answer was found.
Glad to hear it focalr3. Now you just have to get them shipped over to you from the UK, I bet that won't be cheap :sad:

I may hold you to your comment about finding out about some Japanese parts, especially anything to do with the GT model.

Maybe the site admins could add a section about non domestic models, like the GT and Bonavista, where we can ask our international Xtrailers questions and find out a bit more info.

Good luck with the washers :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts