Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quickie, Got a new XTrail 2002 SE+, the remote is knackered (the lock button is caput) so we are using the key in the door until we remortgage and be able to afford a new fob :bigcry: :lol: My question is that when we turn the key it only opens the drivers door and not the others. The others only open when I put the ignition to "on".

Is this a safety feature or something that I am doing wrong?

Thanks all :thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nope the 2 x door unlock doesn't open the rears or boot, or the window door lock, only happens when the ignistion is switched to on or engine started. It's not a massive problem, but would be easier to open all up at once.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think if you have a look in the users manual, there is an option there to switch to drivers (only door open) to whole car open by a single click in you fob. Try that and see if it will also open the whole car in just one turn of your drivers door key..(assuming you still dont have the fob sorted) :biggrin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
s1rus said:
Just a quickie, Got a new XTrail 2002 SE+, the remote is knackered (the lock button is caput) so we are using the key in the door until we remortgage and be able to afford a new fob :bigcry: :lol: My question is that when we turn the key it only opens the drivers door and not the others. The others only open when I put the ignition to "on".

Is this a safety feature or something that I am doing wrong?

Thanks all :thumbs:
hi
what have you been quoted for a new fob as mine has started playing up now ?

there is a bloke on e-bay who will repair it with new micro chips .....anyone used him or know if it is worth doing? :confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Regarding this door lock problem...

We have a spare set of keys without the battery in, if you open the car once and then before 2 seconds OPEN it again, it will OPEN all the car.
Give it a try, this worked very well for us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts