Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, new to the forum, although not new to the 2.2Dci X-trail (already own an 04 plate in our family, and just bought a 55 plate to get me through Scottish winter)
Have searched the site, and found bits of info on the above problem, but nothing conclusive.
Can anyone give me a rough idea of cost of turbo and intercooler, and any other bits that should be replaced at the same time ? The turbo & intercooler on 04 plate are shot and definitely need sorting.

Have an intercooler leak on the 55 plate, so presuming that's going/gone the same way.
70K with full Nissan service history. Have heard mention of 5 year /90K miles warranty on turbo/intercooler. Can anyone shed any light on this before I speak to Nissan ?

Thanks for any help you can give ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nissan want £1005+vat for a turbo, £1811+vat for an intercooler and £186+vat for a boost sensor.
The good news is that the 55 plate had a new turbo few months ago, and still under warranty. Phew !

·
Registered
115 Posts
my intercooler went on a 2007/56 plate at 63k and nissan said it was out of warrenty but as a good will they paid half or so !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts