Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and hello to everyone.i am now the proud owner of a 54 plate dci sport which has the later edition alloys with dunlop 215 x 60 x 17 tyres fitted.could someone please tell me the correct pressures please.thanks.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi pigwig and welcome to the forum.
Think the tyre pressures are 34psi front and rear - or is it 32? Can't remember but will check tomorrow and let you know, unless someone beats me to it.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi pigwig

Have just checked and the label on the door frame says 215/60/17 pressure should be 29psi F&R with up to 3 peeps on board, and 36 when you've got 5 peeps!
I've been running mine at 32psi since I've had it :oops: I've just checked my tyres and there's no sign at all of any central tread wear which there should be if tyres are over-inflated.

You've got me wondering now so anyone else got any advice?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks vandy i think i will try 32psi,as they seem a bit noisy with the 29 in,though you were right i called in at local nissan dealer today and they said 29,but i carry 3 springer spaniels and a cage inthe back.so will definately go with the 32.thanks again mate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
32 is fine if your roads are not too twisty. If you live in an area where there are lots of sharp corners (like here in the Massif Central) 36 is the way to go as anything less and the tyre edges are shredded quickly. Drop the pressures to 32 in snow. Adler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.