Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I've got a 2002 Nissan X Trail SE+. I was recently looking on ebay for a roof box and stumbled across this tuning chip box!
Does anybody know anything about these and if so are they worth £100? The feedback looks good and shows that they do what they say they do but I just wanted the opinion of an expert!! Here is the link to the advert on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Please let me know what you think.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have got one of these boxes, thought i would try it out ! it does seem to make a difference but not had this confimed so it might just be me. It does seem to pick up but better as for a fuel saving not to sure on starting up if i gun the car it does throw out more smoke than normal, you can ajust it through a small hole and a screwdriver as it is sold in a mode that will suit but can be turned up to give more power, still waiting to see what difference it makes this weekend with me wobble box (tec term for caravan ) :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.