Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collecting my Dog Guard this weekend from the dealer. £135 :shock:

that's even more expensive than what the one for our X3 cost.

Where do the get the price from :evil:

·
Registered
84 Posts
They make prices up.

Whatever they think we're daft enough to pay.

Apparently the 2008 model comes with only one drawer in the boot (I've seen £156 quoted for the second drawer)

Xacre

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xacre said:
They make prices up.

Whatever they think we're daft enough to pay.

Apparently the 2008 model comes with only one drawer in the boot (I've seen £156 quoted for the second drawer)

Xacre
yeh and £122 on ebay. I'm not paying that :evil: anyway I keep my dogs throw ball thing in it. :D :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting a custom boot liner made. Should have it in a couple of weeks cost £72 including postage.

I had the one of the velcro jobs in the back of my V10 Touaregs I had. Didn''t work so with the velcro.

Will post pics one I have it and it been fitted. :D

Fi.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Could not believe the price quoted for the dog Guard so went on to E-bay and got a Nissan boxed T31 dog guard for £50.00+£5 p+p from Glyn Hopkin One Stop Nissan shop .It took me 1/2 hour to fit . My Dealer wanted £188.00 but I don't know if that includes fitting,I did'nt ask! Very pleased and it stops Dudley wrecking the seats!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2010 X-Trail and bought a dog guard from Ebay with no instructions.

Can anyone send me a copy of instructions or tell me where the bottom brackets of the guard fix to the floor of the car. My guess is the dog guard bracket attaches to where the luggage hooks are, maybe unbolt and replace with dog guard bracket but I cannot see how to remove luggage hook or luggage hook cover.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts