Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can someone please help me.The problem is when driving the sunroof automatically opens,without touching switches.Since it last happened sunroof is stuck on tilt position and the switch does not close it.When I turn ignition on position I hear a surge of power going through to the sunroof ,It makes a clicking noise and does it constant every five minutes.Tried dissconnecting the battery for five minutes then connected stillthe same.switch operating does not close can someone tell me what to do please thankyou cheers

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
Sounds like you've got a loose connection behind the roof switch. Remove the map light combination switch from the headlining, pull down from right hand side and take a look at the back of it, the sunroof switch is on the left check connections and give it a spray with WD40 as there could be moisture in it. When you replace the Map light insert it in the headlining from the left and push home on the right. After you've replaced Map light, fully open your sunroof all the way back and then close it as that'll reset it to normal opening.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

Just wondering if you know what caused your sun rood problem, as I have the same issue. It is making the clicking noise, but does not move.
Have opened and closed manually and tried the reset, but still not working.

Cheers

Coiln

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.