Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone sorry not posted in a while

my rear passenger side window seems to be f***ed it goes down but wont go back up i got a new motor and switch and it seemed to work the old switch was all burnt out. it worked up untill this morning the window went down but wont go back up.

the switch seems to be fine i even took the switch from the other door to see if that would work and it hasent

so can anybody think of somethin that could be messin up the motor because this is the 2nd one now within a few weeks

thanks everyone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, my first check would be to wiggle and feel at the tube where the wires come in to the door at the hinge side. I have had bust wires there before. I would the meter at the switch to check if power is getting to "Up" side of lift motor. Then pull the door card and check connection is secure. Meter at the motor lastly - power = duff motor or the sensor which prevents your fingers getting jammed maybe failing. (Don't know if this is integral to motor). No power then its back to the switch and cabling.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.