Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My x trail is approaching 5 years old and coming to the end of its nissan 5 year warranty, 3 years normal plus 2 years extended do not want to part with car. I am looking for another warranty maybe warranty direct. any advice/expierences with this or any other warranty provider would be welcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been with warranty direct nearly 3 years since my 1 year nissan used car warranty ran out, and the yearly cost is still less than nissan wanted to charge me to extend it after that first year.

I can't say i've had to claim yet, the only experince was a local stealers telling me i needed to pay over£400 for new shock absorbers, so i phoned up warranty direct to arrange it, they were find with it, just needed the stealers to fax over a technical work sheet, and then then informers me that the garage was just trying to rip me off and it was just the gaiters around the springs that were perishing. Got a few other opinions and was told i needed to not bother doing anything. So they just saved me getting ripped off.(or themselves....)

They do have good customer service, always polite on the phone, personal email replys, happy to send any info you need, and can usually be brought down in price, or get a few months free even!So no practical experiance, but happy to keep renewing whilst price is ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.