Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Nissan X-Trail T30, 2.0 SE+
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got in, nearly a year after trying to get in. The moderators did not even bother to reply to any emails sent which I think help to downfall the group and see a rise more on facebook.
After all, almost every forum gets spammers, but to ban everyone from joining because of this was a very poor move. Many of the spammers it was easy to see the ones, by the user name, etc.

Anyway, bought a X trail last year as a project, paid around £460 for it as it had head gasket failure and could have been destined for scrap. I was to sell it after I got an MOT, but still have it.
It had just over 50,000 miles and is a 2002 T30, 2.0 petrol automatic.

·
Registered
Nissan X Trail Columbia 2.2 DCi 2006
847 Posts
Well finally got in, nearly a year after trying to get in. The moderators did not even bother to reply to any emails sent which I think help to downfall the group and see a rise more on facebook.
After all, almost every forum gets spammers, but to ban everyone from joining because of this was a very poor move. Many of the spammers it was easy to see the ones, by the user name, etc.

Anyway, bought a X trail last year as a project, paid around £460 for it as it had head gasket failure and could have been destined for scrap. I was to sell it after I got an MOT, but still have it.
It had just over 50,000 miles and is a 2002 T30, 2.0 petrol automatic.
Better late than never. Nice to see new members on here. To be fair, I'm not sure this forum actually had any active moderators!

Anyway, sounds like you bought a great motor for a good price. Many people would have steered clear of a head gasket job.

Car also has very low mileage for the year.

·
Registered
T31 2.0 DCi Aventura 2008
35 Posts
I changed to a T31 May 2019 and thought I would update my profile. I noticed when doing so that the email I had registered with was one I no longer had, so I updated it. Big mistake, this meant an Admin had to ok this and activate my account. I have not been able to login since. Kept checking back every now and again and last week I saw the forum had been updated. I tried logging in again and to my surprise, I was in, but could not post. I could at least send a message to the Admin and finally my account has been re-activated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.