have the groundings checked. it looks like something installed is eating up your battery. have you installed anything new lately? a stereo system? the wiring may be off. or did you go through flooded streets or submerged your ride enough for water or moisture to reach some of the electrical system?
Thanks for reply, Nothing new fitted and hasn't been through deep water. I've been told it should draw 0.03Amps with everythng off, but thats a very small amount for a meter to read accurately. I was hoping this had happenened to someone else and there was a know device/box/unit worth checking/replacing.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.