Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I have just bought an X trail 2.2 DCI sport. 2005 model. Loads of miles on it but well serviced etc. Chose it over a Freelander which was originally my first choice and a Honda CRV. New to 4x4s but not planning on doing much off-road stuff anyway.

My intention is to use it for towing my caravan which isn't that heavy at 1000Kg but I should have more choice when the time comes for a new caravan as I won't be restricted by weight so much. Not had the chance to try towing yet but it should be a big improvement over my old set up.

The X Trail has already come in handy in the recent heavy snow but unfortunately I managed to get in to work!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shunt555 said:
hi mate i tow a hymer caravan 23 foot long weight 1525 kgs loaded xt tows well feels like your in control you wont be disapponted when you are towing
I actually am looking forward to towing with it :eek:. Should hardly notice my van on the back then? Gets 5 stars for a match on What Towcar with our little Bailey Ranger. If it wasn't for the snow/ice, I would have given it a go by now.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.