Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last ten days, i've filled up 3 times and for some reason, the fuel guage is not showing a full tank. It is showing all but the last bar on the guage. I always make sure that the diesel pump clicks off when filling and then give it a few more clicks to brim it up. Is this going to be a trip to the dealer?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, thought that would be the case. It's at the dealers now. Do you have a repair sheet that you could scan and post up on here, just in case my dealer starts being awkward?

Also, i assume the new senders have solved the problem completely?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys. Well, the Exy has been to the dealer today and I told him what you guys had found on here. They said they would be able to check it out, once the fuel tank was less than 1/2 full so they could run diagnostic checks on the fuel senders. Whilst it was in, they checked the alloys which have started to corrode already :eek: and have taken some photos and will consult Nissan as how best to sort them. Car cleaned in and out and just need to take it back sometime next week. All in all, pretty good service :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.