Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fiona and all,

Jalal here from the Aussie X-Trail Forum and would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you guys on setting up this forum for UK X-Trailers. I am sure it will be very handy.

Look forward to chatting to you guys and girls online and please don't hesitate to give me a yell if you need any help.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi and Welcome,

I have my fingers crossed that our forum will take of although I realise it might take sometime.

Regards
Scottie.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure it will take off just fine. It all depends on the level of passion you put into it ;) and am sure that being an xtrail owner yourself you will look after it pretty well. Yes, it takes time indeed but you will have little helpers around you spreading the word and things will start rolling from there on.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello jalal,
havent spoken to you now for must be about 18months,
good to hear from you and glad to see the "bling king" has made it over
on to our UK site.
Having you aboard is a major catch and a big +.
Enjoy !!!!! :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Graham,

Long time no speak indeed. Hope you've been well. Your ride certainly looks like it has a few additions made to it and looking awesome :thumbsup:

I'll be hanging around here from time to time just in case you guys need any help, especially when it comes to T30 side of things ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
jalalski said:
Hi Graham,

Long time no speak indeed. Hope you've been well. Your ride certainly looks like it has a few additions made to it and looking awesome :thumbsup:

I'll be hanging around here from time to time just in case you guys need any help, especially when it comes to T30 side of things ;)
you just keep popping over here ;) as we will no doubt need help. :oops: ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts