Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about 40 years running 4 wheel drive vehichles I am parting with my x trail and going 2 wheel drive Overall I have been delighted with my x trail its a shame that such a good car has been let down by realibilty issues mine has had a new turbo intercooler & instrument cluster in 5 years 45000 miles.all replaced under warranty. To sum up may your turbos never whistle intercoolers never leak & your fuel pumps keep on pumping. I have found this forum very useful.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I've read here on this side a lot of bad things 'bout the X-Trail, but I read far more good things 'bout the Trail. I think the good things have a majority above the bad things.... You might have bad luck with any car. Have anybody figures about things that have gone broken, more than usual? The only thing I can imagine is, that the X-Trails for most of Europe, were being made on the Phillipines (Of all countries...) Maybe that's a / the reason? I remember some things about French and Italian cars for a 20 years ago... But, it's Japanese, so I should not be.
Sad to hear that's the reason to chage the car into another. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.