Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

As I said, had one of these

but now have a new X Trail Sport 173 expedtion extreme in Twlight grey, just couldn't get my dive gear in the VXR and after 22 months, gave up and bought the X Trail.

Got a great deal from Westway in manchester, £7k cheaper than my local stealer, however I have 3 dislikes !!

why oh why is there no Ipod connection on a car like this ?
the horn seriously needs to man up
and the seats will take a bit of getting used to, no where supportive as the VXR and the squab does not angle, it just goes up and down.

Other than that I am very pleased with it, and I now can load up 3 lots of dive gear (and people) + other stuff and dive happily............next dive trip Scapa, really looking forward to it.

Any other divers on here?

(BTW I only dropped about 300bhp :headbang: )

Bob

·
Registered
662 Posts
Bob B said:
Hi

As I said, had one of these

but now have a new X Trail Sport 173 expedtion extreme in Twlight grey, just couldn't get my dive gear in the VXR and after 22 months, gave up and bought the X Trail.

Got a great deal from Westway in manchester, £7k cheaper than my local stealer, however I have 3 dislikes !!

why oh why is there no Ipod connection on a car like this ?
the horn seriously needs to man up
and the seats will take a bit of getting used to, no where supportive as the VXR and the squab does not angle, it just goes up and down.

Other than that I am very pleased with it, and I now can load up 3 lots of dive gear (and people) + other stuff and dive happily............next dive trip Scapa, really looking forward to it.

Any other divers on here?

(BTW I only dropped about 300bhp :headbang: )

Bob
Hi Bob,

I do it for a living, if that's any good!! Gave up diving for fun many years ago.

G

·
Hi Bob,
I had an S4 Cabrio once, but now....

Anyway, I'm interested in which horns you chose (and did you have any problem wiring them to the existing two leads?

Thanks,
JR

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hi Bob,

I got my new X-Trail dCi Sport from Westway Oxford - so it looks as you have the same as me.

I actually find the seats excellent - I can drive 400+ miles and still get out of the vehicle feeling good - I could not do that with my old Audi.

I *do* agree about the horn, though; a bit weedy and would hardly warn anyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts