Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

does anyone know the best way to get at the headlight washer from inside the bumper, mines been kicked or knocked and its depressed and cracked the bumper and i want to get at it from under neath to puss it back in line and glue?

cheers,

·
Registered
17 Posts
seen69 said:
Hi everybody,

does anyone know the best way to get at the headlight washer from inside the bumper, mines been kicked or knocked and its depressed and cracked the bumper and i want to get at it from under neath to puss it back in line and glue?

cheers,
I had same problem, I replaced the offside jet washer and this was just accessible from under the bonnet. I'm not sure if the nearside is as easy.
You will have to feel your way with this removal but much easier than taking the front bumper off.
The jet washer is secured by a clip (see photo).
Hope this is helpful
Jack
SL372209.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have the same problem with my exe. Brought it and noticed at the time that the front off side washer was mising so got the dealer to supply and fix a new washer, have put the car through the car wash a copy of times and low and behold the washer is loose must have losted the clip that's shown. Any one know the part number ?

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
chris53 said:
Have the same problem with my exe. Brought it and noticed at the time that the front off side washer was mising so got the dealer to supply and fix a new washer, have put the car through the car wash a copy of times and low and behold the washer is loose must have losted the clip that's shown. Any one know the part number ?
Part number you require is:286268H900/alternate part number:286268H90A.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts