Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi very impresed with my new xt but for the head lights. Not very good on main beam considering what large lights they are. Any Ideas on making them better would be apreciated thanks

·
Registered
662 Posts
mont said:
Nobody have any sugestions then ?
I am shocked & stunned! Mine as so bright, they frighten me! And on the very few occasions that I can get the roof lights on I think a 747 is about to land on me roof rails!!! :grin:

G

·
I have xenon's, to be honest I find them superb, the vision is excellent. You would be better off posting these sort of questions in the problem/bug's section as you will get more response :thumbs:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John Willett said:
mont said:
Nobody have any sugestions then ?
The Philips came top in the Auto Express survey of the high brightness replacement bulbs - I'm considering getting these for my X-Trail.
me too , the wife says there is nothing up with them but I think for the size of the headlamps they should be a lot brighter so will be getting some I think.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can get an HID conversion kit on e,bay for £79 have had one on our Land Cruiser and Shogun they are brilliant you wont believe the difference just sent off for one for the X,Trail

·
Registered
210 Posts
the good thing about having H4 bulbs is that the HID upgrade bulb is both dipped and main beam. which means its bi xenon which is great, iv had HIDs before and they were amazing, but the standard bulbs on the xtrail arent the best to be honest.

maybe all you need is just phillips night breakers which have a great reputation for being good bulbs but if you really want alot of light i dont think any make of normal halogens could beat HIDs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts