Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 sve with the elec climate control, got in car tonight....no heat, no blower working , but control unit seems to work ok, i can hear vents moving when selecting modes , but no air/heat any ideas please, especially with this new cold snap coming, any advice appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi
checked fuses all ok, no coolant loss, belts ok, blower motor just seems dead, mode function on control unit appears to be switching vents ok, any other ideas ?? poss new blower motor? seems strange to have stopped just like that?

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
eastupper93 said:
hi
checked fuses all ok, no coolant loss, belts ok, blower motor just seems dead, mode function on control unit appears to be switching vents ok, any other ideas ?? poss new blower motor? seems strange to have stopped just like that?
There is a (Fan Control Amplifier) on the heater blower motor maybe it's that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
had car done today, thanks a lot for your advice, which i suggested to the mechanic,and it was the fan control amp, (£115 from nissan) plus labour, pleased with that.

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
eastupper93 said:
had car done today, thanks a lot for your advice, which i suggested to the mechanic,and it was the fan control amp, (£115 from nissan) plus labour, pleased with that.
Glad you got it sorted and it didn't turn out to expensive i.e. new motor. :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.