Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry just noticed this section, I have sort of introduced my self in the General discussion area.

Any way I am as you may have noticed by my user name Richie, I'm 30 and currently live in sunny Plymouth although I will be moving to Scotland in the not too distant future hence one of the reasons for buying my X trail. The other is that I have just got my self married and we are expecting our first child so I wanted something nice and safe.

I have been in the Royal Navy as an Electronics Engineer for 12 years now and enjoy keeping fit and walking my dogs, I used to play rugby and box, but due to injury (AGE) I have given those up now and just got to the gym and try other less physical sports.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Course you can Tatey if you can stick some wind in the sails of the sea dust for my baby's head mate. :thumbs:

I am moving up to the west coast near Faslane around April next year Vandy looking forward to fresh air and a lot of rain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.