Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

Just got my first x trail at the weekend ('54 2.2 sport dci in black) and am loving it. Changed as my last car, grande punto sporting was a work lease car which had come to the end of its lease. The gp was good but we live a mile up a rough farm track and the lease company probably got fed up of paying out for bearings, bushes, suspension mounts etc all the time!

I found this place while searching for Haynes manuals for my new baby, as now paying for repairs myself, I think I'll have to be more self sufficient!

Looking forward to learning from you guys.
Tim

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi Tim and welcome to the forum. Glad your are now the proud owner of an X Trail - you'll love it. Unfortunately Haynes do not do a manual for the X Trail but you should be able to find loads of technical and how-to info on this forum.

·
Registered
210 Posts
if you email the haynes people like most people on this forum there might be more of a chance they might make one, just say that you would be interested in one. but for the time being yes theres loads of information on this site.... hopefully you shouldnt need it tho...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will definately email Haynes and give them my tuppence worth. As to how I'm going to play with my new toy- I live on a farm (though I'm not a farmer) so plenty of scope for 4x4 use there, not to mention getting out when the snow is on. I do a bit of mountaineering so I'll be able to spread my kit around the back as opposed to squeezing it all in the glove box sized boot of the fiat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.