Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. What a great forum. I'm now retired (early), living in the valleys of South Wales, and am a very active caravanner and ocassional paraglider pilot. Also like sailing, fell walking and ski-ing. Am getting a 2009 173 Tekna on Thursday hopefully.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scottie said:
HI

Welcome to the forum, sounds like your a busy guy. What caravan are you towing with the x-trail when you get her?

Scottie
Thanks everyone for your welcomes. I'll be towing a two berth Bailey Ranger (v light) which I've had since 2001. I got thru 3 clutches towing it with my VW Passat, so I hope I don't get the same experience with the X Trail!! (Wondering whether I should have gone for an automatic, which presumably has a torque convertor).

No mods/extras yet except it has a dog guard (good as I have a dog), but no luggage bay cover (guess the previous owner threw it when he fitted the dog guard). I will be getting a towbar of course and the forum posts I've read have been v useful in that respect. Will try to fit it and the electrics myself...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.