Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I have just signed up to the forum and have just purchased my first X trail which I am due to collect on Saturday. I have been looking around for a few weeks and finally found one I liked condition wise. The test drive was great fun as we had 4 inches of snow yesterday so I drove it in Auto mode and it was great, didn't seem to flinch once.

I got a 2005 late 54 reg SE model which is a 2.0 ltr petrol but has had an LPG conversion so hopefully will be cheaper to run.

I can't wait to get it and give it a try.

Cheers
Simon :biggrin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers John,

I am really looking forward to it, I have liked the x trail for years but never purchased one for some reason - mainly because I could not afford one, they are more affordable now they a bit older which is good. I hope with the LPG it will make the 2 ltr petrol affordable to run.

I am pleased anyway, hope you enjoy your nice new x trail too.

Cheers
Simon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nightmare don't think I am getting my x trail now after all. Had a call from garage to say timing chain has gone loose and as a result has bent valves in the engine. Gutted as I really liked the car especially with the LPG. They are looking into rebuilding it but looks like I am hunting for a car again. If anyone knows of a reasonable mileage se or sve 2003 or 2004 etc in silver, blue or dark green for sale in a garage up to £5500 please let me know

cheers
Simon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh well I have had a nice ending to a bad week. I managed to find another X-Trail and I am over the moon with it. Got an absolute mint 04 Reg SE with only 36k on the clock and full history. The colour is very striking (Olive green) and has had many admiring looks since driving it home yesterday. I haven't seen many around in this colour.

Very pleased anyway X trails seem very solid and well built.

Cheers
Simon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers John,

It is literally immaculate and in hind sight a lot better than the first one I was going to buy

Cheers, they are great to drive, well impressed with the quality
Simon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.