Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,i got a 2004 sve 2.2dci from arnold clark 2 days ago,next day the cd player stopped working the same day it went into limp mode twice ,nearly causing me to be rear ended pulling out from a junction .I have had it into a garage who told me they have had a few with same problem, solved with a new egr valve or cleaning the valve,any input into other causes for this would be much appreciated as i only have a 30 day guarantee and knowing arnold clark they will bull**** me till 30 days are up cheers in advance. :headbang: :bigcry:

·
Registered
51 Posts
HAd this issue on a Vauxhall Signum
EGR valve replaced and never had an issue up to teh point of selling the car a year later
seems to be a common issue in Vauxhalls not sure about X trails

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for reply my local garage also said the egr valve is the most likely suspect ,arnold clark have car just now ,see what they come up with ,there mechanic has taken it home with him tonight with computer plugged into it ,i just hope it happens again so they get a fault code cheers. :headbang:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.