Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pleased to join the Xtrail group! I've got my self a old 2005 T30 SVE and are looking to sort out a few bits , 1st being the blower which was permantly on, £12 resister pack sorted that :) next battle is with replacing the old stereo. Im hoping i can ask for some help as i get no power to the unit (old won worked - just CD broken) ,

The replacement is an ieGeek (cheep cheep) unit + wire harness (this seems to plug into the large block of the old stereo only) - cable out for harness & stereo attached but struggling to find what matches what with the Nissan wiring . any pointers would be great!!

Harness
Product Rectangle Font Line Parallel

Stereo output:

Window Font Line Rectangle Material property

Nissan cable plugs:

Finger Thumb Material property Nail Electrical wiring

thanks again all!

·
Registered
2002 Nissan X-Trail T30, 2.0 SE+
122 Posts
I am not sure how close this would be to yours, but this is the basic T30 wiring. You may need a steering wheel control connector from CONNECT2 they sell them on ebay to retain the steering wheel controls.

Font Number Document

·
Registered
2002 Nissan X-Trail T30, 2.0 SE+
122 Posts
Thanks , that's literally EXACTLY what I needed... maybe I should have guessed but the ground cable on the harness doesn't do anything, touching it to a metal point has powered it on :) thanks again
I am struggling to remember if the chassis is earthed when it is screwed on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts