Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I've been pointed in the direction fo this forum by someone on nissanforums.com.

Here's my question!

Looking at getting a 2006 X-Trail 2.2Dci T-Spec, but I'm a bit confused by the spec quoted by the sales people.

Firstly, does anyone know where I might find a correct list of exactly what was standard issue kit on this model?

If not, the garage are stating it has : ABS, Alloy wheels, Electric sunroof, Foglights, Electrically adjustable seats, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Heated seats, Immobiliser, Navigation system, Remote locking, Traction control, Anti theft system, Child locks, Colour coding - Body, Computer, Cruise control, Leather upholstery, Locking wheel nuts, Lumbar support, Metallic paintwork, Multi function steering wheel, Roof rails, Radio/CD Multichanger, Tinted glass, Full Service History, Air conditioning. REVISED MODEL, 1-OWNER Top of the Range X-Trail T-SPEC with the essential 136bhp DCi Engine & 6-Speed Gearbox in Metallic Kuro Black with matching Black Leather Interior,

huge spec - electric everything incl. memory seats as well as roof mounted foglights, Privacy Glass & Panoramic Electric Sunroof!

Sounds perfect, but when I took a test drive, it didn't look like a CD Multichanger to me - just a single CD player.

Also, couldn't see where it might have a computer as stated - obviously things like trip MPG etc are useful at the moment!

Sorry for a long winded first post, but its a big jump (literally!) from my Mondeo.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Steve, and welcome to this forum too! :)

I just replied on the other forum but will repeat myself anyway ;)

UK T-Specs don't have:

Memory seats
Computers
CD Changers

But the should have H.I.D. Xenon headlamps!

The roof mounted lights are no 'fog' lights so don't use them on the motorway. They are 'Safari' lights, for tracking down your favourite game. Not sure how much use they'd be in the UK - I suppose you could go out and round-up some chavs... :lol:

The fact that the blurb says nothing about the xenons but says 'revised model' makes me suspicious - I'd be checking it's not an import. Maybe from Ireland, there's a chap near me with a lower spec model from Ireland that has no sunroof.

Anyway, hope you do get an X-Trail and join us of course.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

I am also new to the forum and looking to buy a 2007/2008 model Xtrail (owned a 2004 auto model before).

The one I have in mind has the roof lights - where could I get a set of roofbars for these (this has the same roof bars/lights that you have) ?

Also do these models have the high halogen (aventura explorer model).

Thanks
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts