Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm now on my third X-Trail having previously owned four Terranos and a Ford Maverick (the Mazda one - ugh!) inbetween the Terranos and the first X-Trail.

Picked up the latest X-Trail, a T31 Aventura Explorer 2.0 CDI (150ps) manual, from Chorley Nissan on March 18th. Have since fitted a Witter tow bar and Nissan 13pin electrics, but haven't yet towed. The last X-Trail would get the 'van up Shap in top gear, not sure if this one will as the top gear seems a bit "longer" and I may need to stir the cogs a bit.

Still finding my way round the features in the T31 and so far, I'm well impressed.

Has anybody in the group managed to find a workshop manual yet? I've seen one on t'interweb from a site in the Ukraine, but they want payment by Western Union and that makes me a bit suspicious.

'Nuff for now

Phil

G

·
phil_o99 said:
Hi,

Has anybody in the group managed to find a workshop manual yet? I've seen one on t'interweb from a site in the Ukraine, but they want payment by Western Union and that makes me a bit suspicious.

Phil
Have a look at the Australian forum HERE

G

·
Hi Phil

Found a manual in France, most of the hypermakets in Calais (and elsewhere) had them last year, problem is that they're in French. However, the pics are more or less self explanatory. The one that I got was for my exact model; there were others. It's a paperback and thinner than the typical Haynes book, but seems to have everything needed including wiring digrams.

Once you've worked out what a frein is, you're well away.

Has anyone found oil filters for the 2.2 diesel? No one seems to list them (apart from main dealers and I'm not impressed with them). There are two types on the diesel, one a normal looking can dangling at the back of the engine and t'other canless inside a housing in the same place. Mine's the canned type.

Roger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts