Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am Phil, I've just bought a 54 plate Nissan X Trail 2.2 dci SVE having owned a 2003 Seat Leon Cupra T from new, upgraded to 211 bhp. A bit of a change you may say, and yes you are right, but my needs have changed, I got married, kids now, and started caravanning! Oh and its **** in the snow. So I took the plunge, I may regret it, but it's just a car and can be replaced. I am where I am, and my requirements are now are to have an economical daily car that can tow my caravan, good in mud (and snow), and I can put my bike into. Any advice is greatly appreciated, I have made my first post, so if you can please comment if you can. Happy motoring and I hope to speak to you soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello

Very similar situation with me also, going from a ST220 to my Xtrial.

I have no regrets and feel much safer, plus plenty of room for family and camping gear.

Completely different drive but somehow better?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, just bought my first X Trail, 52 plate 2.0 litre petrol. Great drive and 35 per gallon, also tow caravan. Had a Volvo V70 for 5 years, great car also, but dealer gave me a good trade in price so I went for it. Wife likes the higher driving position also. I have just fitted rear parking sensors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.