Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my wife her second X-Trail after four and a half years with this one. She breeds, trains and competes with Labradors and the X-Trail is just so utterly well suited to ferrying them around and going onto the fields that she needs to go on. No other car in its class comes close, and believe me we have looked at them all. The rear space and easy-clean surfaces are just ideal.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi welcome to the site. The XT is indeed the larger breed dog owners car of choice. We ferry about two ex racing greyhounds. Looked at other cars but seems to be the fashion to have sloping rear windows. We need a big load area PLUS headroom for the hounds to stand up. So Murano and Quashqai are out. Mind you I have seen one grey squashed into a Smart for two! Go figure!
Cheers. EE

·
Registered
485 Posts
hi smithdom welcome to the forum as another relative newbie i can tell you this site is the best, have got loads of useful info on here a lot of wich i have put into practice. i know you will find them a great set of lads and lasses on here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.