Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi had my first xtrail (2.2 dci columbia on an 06 in aruba blue) for just over a week now and have to say i love it.
this car while long being a favourite of mine in looks was bought on the strength of its towing capabilities as i have decided instead ofrunning two vehicles to replace my pick up with a trailer.

since getting it i replaced the front discs and left hand caliper to cure a problem with wheel vibration that i asked the dealer to do but of course they just bodged the job. and i couldnt be bothered to keep going back and forth untill i got them to do a proper job.

got loads of good info of this site keep up the good work
john :biggrin:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi & Welcome has the replacement of the disks and caliper sorted your problem? I've had a few probs with my n/s/f ... replaced wishbone, caliper, disks & pads and now wheel bearing lol and now have another little prob ... just as i depress the peddle i get a wierd groaning sound untill it applies full pressure and its getting on my tits now lol ... mind you still love it lol :thumbs:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello John, I too am new to the Forum having just traded my Discovery TD5 in for an X Trail 2.2 Columbia, built end of 2006 but first registered 2007. It is also blue. It has no decals on it at all. It does not say X Trail on the tail gate but it does have chrome skuff plates on the front doors saying "X Trail Columbia". When I look up Columbia in Google it says it was a special and quotes a sun roof as standard. Mine does not have a sun roof. So I am really not sure what model it is!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.