Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have just purchased my first x trail 2003 2.2 dci sport , having had numerous 4x4s ie discos troopers freelanders crv i decided i wanted a change , just got my x trail and must say was pleasantly surprised how well it goes , yet to go off road but plan to , look forward to participating in this forum
thanks

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hi and Welcome.

Interested to know how you compare your previous cars with the Xy.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
snowyfox said:
Hi and Welcome.

Well give me a few weeks with it and some off roading , i do alot of shooting so its not heavy off roding just across farm land some rough areas , so hopeing ts up to the job, will keep you informed , thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts
pigeonshooter said:
snowyfox said:
Hi and Welcome.

Well give me a few weeks with it and some off roading , i do alot of shooting so its not heavy off roding just across farm land some rough areas , so hopeing ts up to the job, will keep you informed , thanks
You'll find it spot on for what your after... Actually very capable motors tbh... I'm running 205/80/16's on mine for a little bit more clearance used to do a lot of shooting myself don't get out as much at min tho... Where you from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KILVY said:
pigeonshooter said:
snowyfox said:
Hi and Welcome.

You'll find it spot on for what your after... Actually very capable motors tbh... I'm running 205/80/16's on mine for a little bit more clearance used to do a lot of shooting myself don't get out as much at min tho... Where you from?
Im from somerset , I like the idea of the bigger tires, any chance of a picture please .

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
pigeonshooter said:
KILVY said:
pigeonshooter said:
snowyfox said:
Hi and Welcome.

Im from somerset , I like the idea of the bigger tires, any chance of a picture please .
well we may just allow you into the South West Chapter of the owners club! We are just the other side of the county line in Gods County :starwars:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
marksparks999 said:
pigeonshooter said:
KILVY said:
pigeonshooter said:
snowyfox said:
Hi and Welcome.

well we may just allow you into the South West Chapter of the owners club! We are just the other side of the county line in Gods County :starwars:
and there was me thinking somerset was gods country lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
pigeonshooter said:
KILVY said:
pigeonshooter said:
snowyfox said:
Hi and Welcome.

Yeah no probs... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Ermmm yeah seems a bit better going along the ruts etc there about an inch and three quarters higher than standard tyres so a bit more clearance... A little more body roll than normal... I'm running Michelin Latitude Crosses a bit slippy in newly wet slimy roads lol (what aren't)
Mind I did have to make a small panel beating adjustment too inner wings wings so they would turn fully lol :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
pigeonshooter said:
Hi i have just purchased my first x trail 2003 2.2 dci sport , having had numerous 4x4s ie discos troopers freelanders crv i decided i wanted a change , just got my x trail and must say was pleasantly surprised how well it goes , yet to go off road but plan to , look forward to participating in this forum
thanks
Welcome.They are a good set of lads on here and will always help when they can....and often do. Regards Barry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.