Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Spuddy,
I'm a bit of a newbie myself, but just wanted to say welcome to the forum.
I haven't been a member very long but have already found out a wealth of information and have already had some questions answered by very helpful people on here.
Alex.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AleXtrail said:
Hi Spuddy,
I'm a bit of a newbie myself, but just wanted to say welcome to the forum.
I haven't been a member very long but have already found out a wealth of information and have already had some questions answered by very helpful people on here.
Alex.
hi chap,

I agree, lots of good info and the people do seem friendly :biggrin:

regards

Daniel

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm actually a chapess, but no worries easy mistake to make, lot of people forget that Alex can be boy or girl.
It's quicker and easier to shorten my name down and it also is a very added addition I can hide behind at times.
Also on anything cars, obviously the boys are the majority, but I like to be the odd girl around a majority of boys makes life interesting, and I like to gain a lot of knowledge about all things cars, as I love them to bits.
There a few things I don't know about cars, but what I do know I'm a dab hand at, if I don't say so myself.
Alexandra :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.